Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I've been looking in to all these conspiracies that are going around for 2 years,reading,watching documentaries etc.I can't argue with facts,nor look away from the obvious. Yes I believe there's aliens, com'on do people really believe we're the only intelligence in this universe? There's too much proof,documents,and yes government eyewitness's. Has the government really conspired with other beings? Is this all just a coverup? And if so....for who's sake? Then there's the vampire craze...Twilight...True Blood...Interview with a Vampie,and who could forget Dracular. I know your thinking this womans nutts,but let's go back in history. For some of You this will be old news,for others its gonna be a lesson. Let's take religion for instance,there was adam and eve,but there was also adam and lilith. Lilith was concidered a blood drinker who left adam because she wanted to be on top..(.feminest). Didn't want to bow down and obey adam,she seen adam as equal to her. So screw it off to the wastelands to live where its said that she and cain had offspring that fed off blood. In a short sum it up...there's your first recording of vampires. Again this pertains to religion, which brings me to my next conspiracy. Religion: is this just another way to control the people? Before I go any further i'd like to say I do believen god,its what the church...well what I was baptised as..catholic. I guess You could say their standing with most of the catholics hasn't been all that great,( and my heart and prayers area with those people). I also don't believen in confession, gôd says to get to me,You must go through my son..jesus. Nothing in the bible says go through father may I in a dark broom closet! Oh let's not forget how god don't like gay people.....hmm..my god loves everyone no matter sex,race,religion,or how much You make in the bank. The best part is catholics have a king...they call him Pope,but I thought You couldn't idolize or put anyone above GOD? I think we need to start paying more attention to where we put our faith. Mines with god. This isn't a bash session against the catholic faith only,I think their all a mess. I just speak of where I came from. Its equal opportunity here! The Government: come on really,what isn't obvious? That'd be shorter lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment